Notice and Takedown Policy.
If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyright rights, please note that the
United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that
material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law, the text of which can be found
at the U.S. Copyright Office website (www.copyright.gov).
If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act has been copied or
made available on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notice of the alleged
infringement to our DMCA Agent that includes all of the following information (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and § 512(d)
for further detail):
• an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the
• identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (including representative copies of the copyright
work or valid links to the copyrighted work on the internet), or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single
notification, a representative list of such works;
• identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website (including the URL, title,
and/or other identifying characteristics reasonably sufficient to permit location of the material);
• information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail
address, and,if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner;
• a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright
owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please provide all of the information requested in a written communication sent to our designated agent at the address
below. Note that you could be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that
material is infringing your copyright(s).
Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material,
we suggest that you first contact a lawyer. A copy of your infringement notice, including any contact information provided,
may be provided to the person that posted the content being reported.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Associated Minnesota Public Educational Radio Stations
2175 Cool Stream Circle
Eagan, MN 55122
Any notification that fails to comply with requirements set forth above will not be considered sufficient notice and will not
be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.