Project Editors – KBFT
KBFT is accepting bids from Independent Contractors to produce the following Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage projects from August 5, 2019 8am until June 30th, 2020 at 4:30pm.
Please, place your bid before September 2, 2019.
Contact Charles Wagner, Legacy Project Coordinator for more information and details at 218.757.0045 or via email at Charles.Wagner@boisforte-nsn.gov.
Please submit your resume, credentials, portfolio/samples of your work along with your bid(s) to:
KBFT 89.9FM Bois Forte Tribal Community Radio / Attention: Chaz Wagner, Legacy ACHF Coordinator
13090 Westley Drive
Nett Lake, MN 55772
Office: 218.757.3185 / Studio: 218.757.0045 / Fax: 218.757.3126
- Native Fest Music Series – This series will feature Native American Performance Events for local and regional public to enjoy that will provide public exposure for the Artists. (9 (5 minute) Individual Recordings of event audio and Musician Interviews.)
- Native Fest Art Series – This series will feature Native American Artist events for the local and regional public to enjoy that will provide exposure for the Artist to feature their work. (6 (5 minute) Individual Recordings of event audio and Artist Interviews.)
- Native Fest Writing Series – This series will feature Native American writers for the local and regional public to enjoy and will provide exposure for the writers and their work. (6 (5 minute) Individual Recordings of event audio and Author Interviews.)
- Native Food Fest Series – This series will feature Indigenous Chefs and cuisine for the local and regional public to enjoy and will provide exposure for the Chefs and their food. (1 (15 minute) Individual Recording of event audio and Chef Interview.)
- Nanaboozhoo Café – This series will feature two community events on cooking/tasting Native American dishes by local cooks/chefs. (2 (15 minute) interviews with participants.)
- Anishinaabemoen Language Immersion Camps – This series will result in 1 Ojibwe Language Camp where participants will have the opportunity to learn the Ojibwe Language and Culture as well as various Native American Crafts and teachings. (1 (15 minute) segment of event audio and interviews with attendees.)
- Geneology/Family History- A project that will collect stories from participating families in our community to record family knowledge and history. The purpose is to have geneological information on hand. (12 (3 minute) interview segments.)
- The Unexplained – These are the stories of strange encounters on the Bois Forte reservation. Stories about: ghosts, UFO’s, Bigfoot, and other oddities that are witnessed on the Rez. (12 (5 minute) interview segments.)
< Return to Jobs and Opportunities