Request for Proposal-KMOJ-FM HD2 The Ice-Minneapolis, MN.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
ICE STUDIO BUILD
Minneapolis – Minnesota
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 23, 2018, 2pm
QUESTION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 16, 2018
Questions may be submitted in written form no later than
March 16, 2018 to:
RFP Contact Name: Freddie Bell
Contact Address: 2123 W. Broadway Suite 200
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55411
Telephone Number: 612-377-0594
Email Address: email@example.com
Center for Communications and Development invites and welcomes proposals for its
Ice Studio Build project. Companies and individuals are invited to submit a proposal.
Please take the time to carefully read and become familiar with the proposal requirements.
All proposals submitted for consideration must be received by the time as
specified above under the “SUBMISSION DEADLINE.”
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL WORK INTENDED TO BE SUBCONTRACTED AS
PART OF THE BID SUBMITTAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKGROUND MATERIALS AND
REFERENCES FOR PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR(S) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
PROJECT AND LOCATION
The bid proposal is being requested for Ice Studio Build which is or shall be
located at: 2123 W Broadway Ave Ste 200
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55411.
PROJECT MANAGER CONTACT INFORMATION:
The following individual(s) are the assigned contacts for questions or information
regarding this project:
Name: Kelley Solie
Title: Business Office Manager
The objective and ultimate goal for this project is to provide a broadcast facility for KMOJ HD 2,
The Ice in the current space housing KMOJ’s production facility. The goal is to have a suitable
training/broadcast intermodal facility for the Ice; with production and broadcast capabilities.
Standard needs are telephone hybrid, on and off air monitoring; go live from either studio with
the ability to train a broadcaster and have them ready to produce and deliver live
communications from either space.
Project Scope and Specification are:
Specifications on demand with site visit
The following timeline has been established to ensure that our project objective
is achieved; however, the following project timeline shall be subject to change
when deemed necessary by management.
MILESTONE: Date: June 15, 2018
Must be operational by June 15, 2018:
PROPOSAL BIDDING REQUIREMENTS:
PROJECT PROPOSAL EXPECTATIONS
Center for Communications and Development shall award the contract to the proposal that best
accommodates the various project requirements. Center For Communications And Development
reserves the right to award any contract prior to the proposal deadline stated within the
“Scheduled Timeline” or prior to the receipt of all proposals, award the contract to more than one
Bidder, and refuse any proposal or contract without obligation to either Center for
Communications and Development or to any Bidder offering or submitting a proposal.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL:
All proposals must be received by Center for Communications and Development no later than
2 pm on March 23, 2018, for consideration in the project proposal selection process.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA:
Only those proposals received by the stated deadline will be considered. All proposals, submitted
by the deadline, will be reviewed and evaluated based on information provided in the submitted
proposal. In addition, consideration will be given to cost and performance projections.
Furthermore, the following criteria will be given considerable weight in the proposal selection
•Proposals received by the stipulated deadline must be in the correct format.
•Bidder’s alleged performance effectiveness of their proposal’s solution regarding the
Project Objective of Center for Communications and Development.
•Bidder’s performance history and alleged ability to timely deliver proposed services.
•Bidder’s ability to provide and deliver qualified personnel having the knowledge and skills
required to effectively and efficiently execute proposed services.
•Overall cost-effectiveness of the proposal.
Center for Communications and Development shall reserve the right to cancel, suspend, and/or
discontinue any proposal at any time they deem necessary or fit without obligation or notice to the
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION FORMAT
The following is a list of information that the Bidder should include in their proposal submission:
Summary of Bidder Background
• Bidder’s Name(s)
• Bidder’s Address
• Bidder’s Contact Information (and preferred method of communication)
• Legal Form of Bidder (e.g. sole proprietor, partnership, corporation)
• Date Bidder’s Company Formed
• Description of Bidder’s company in terms of size, range and types of services offered and
• Bidder’s principal officers (e.g. President, Chairman, Vice President(s), Secretary, Chief
Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Managers) and length of time each
officer has performed in his/her field of expertise.
• Bidder’s Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
• Evidence of legal authority to conduct business in Minnesota (e.g. business
• Evidence of established track record for providing services and/or deliverables that are the
subject of this proposal.
• Organization chart showing key personnel that would provide services to Center For
Communications And Development
• State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever filed for bankruptcy or any
form of Reorganization under the Bankruptcy Code.
• State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever received any sanctions or
is currently under investigation by any regulatory or governmental body.
• Summary of timeline and work to be completed.
Equipment or Service
• List any and all equipment or services required for this proposed project and the number of
• Detailed estimated cost for each piece of equipment or service.
• List any or equipment or services required of a subcontractor, along with a brief
• List any accommodation, services, or space required from Center for Communications
and Development, along with a brief explanation.
Cost Proposal Summary and Breakdown:
• A detailed list of any and all expected costs or expenses related to the
• Summary and explanation of any other contributing expenses to the total cost.
• A brief summary of the total cost of the proposal.
Licensing and Bonding
• Provide details of licenses and bonds (if any) for any proposed services that the
bidder/contractor may plan on providing for this project.
• Details of any liability or other insurance provided with regard to the staff or project.
• Provide Three references
Bidder agrees that Center For Communications And Development may contact all submitted
references to obtain any and all information regarding Bidder’s performance.
< Return to Jobs and Opportunities